Monday 5 May 2008

Clooney to move house because of Spears

Clooney to move house because of Spears



Thespian George IV Clooney is reportedly moving out of his house and he blames Britney Spears.
Clooney revealed that he only realised the popstar lived so shut when he heard the helicopters over her house on the day she was taken to hospital earlier this month.
The Hollywood star believed soul had broken out of prison house because of the interference existence created and told Newsweek that he was now planning to leave his Los Angeles home.
He said: "I simply plant out, like, 10 years ago I must be inside, like 300 or 400 yards from Britney Spears. I set up out because I came home at 10 at night and on that point was [sic] altogether these helicopters over my house with these lights.
"I think, 'Someone's broken come out of the closet of prison...' I aim my baseball bat, which is what you always get in every film, and I called up my helper, wHO I thought was in my guesthouse.
The actor/director revealed he rapidly realised his base wasn't at hazard, but that he was life almost Spears.
He joked: "So now I have to move."